Documentary film for children
23 mins – for all audience – 2014
SINTTU is a 7-year-old girl, who lives with her mother Sanna and brother Toni. Her big brother Miro has already moved out. The family has recently moved into a new apartment. Next to the apartment lives grandmother, who has become an important support person.
Sanna, the mother, is a make-up artist but she is unemployed. Sinttu is aware that it is why they can’t buy everything they would like, not always even food. Together they visit the social welfare office and food aid. Sinttu says that she has the most cash in her family. She collects empties and saves the money to buy a Lego house.
Spoken language Finnish. With English & Swedish subtitles.
director & producer OUTI ROUSU
production company PYSTYMETSÄ OY
INQUIRIES AND FILM MATERIAL:
please contact producer
Outi Rousu, email@example.com
mob +358 40 5412922
- Chicago Intl Children’s Film Festival, in comptition 2014
- doxx, Documentary film festival for Children, Duisburg, Germany, Oct 2014
- Nordisk Panorama, Youth series, 2014
- Nordische Film Tage / Nordic Film Days, Lubeck, Germany, in competition, 2014
- Oulu International Childrens’ Film Festival, in competition, 2014
- Clermont-Ferrand, France, Film Market, 2015